Responsible Beverage Service
Dram Shop School.com has provided Alcohol, Food, and UST Safety Training online since 2002. The courses are written,updated, and state approved through our online partner 360Training / Learn2Serve. Together we have trained thousands of bartenders, servers, store clerks, winery workers, and other sellers and servers of alcohol. TABC Live Class Schedule in Austin Texas Click Here
Why Choose Dram Shop School
- State Approved Certification Training Courses
- 18 Years Experience in Alcohol Seller Server Training
- Online Partner with Learn2Serve Since 2003
- Highest Quality Training at Lowest Cost
- Certification Courses are Fast, Fun, and Easy
- Start and Stop Courses on Your Schedule. Return to Course Here
- Print Certificates, Permits, Licenses, Cards, etc. at home
- Alcohol Safety Course Prices Range $10.99 to $35.00
- Food Safety Course Prices Range $9.99 to $150.00
- 24 Hour Live Customer Service 1 (877) 881-2235 or Live Chat
Choose Your Home State Below for Course and Price Details
What is Dram Shop?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. Like Taverns, the places that sold Drams were called Dram Shops. Dram Shop Act or Dram Shop Law have currently come to mean state alcohol liability laws.
Employers, sellers, and servers of alcohol can be sued in civil court for damages caused by intoxicated patrons. Currently 43 states have Dram Shop laws. The laws vary from state to state. Getting your Responsible Alcohol Service certification can help avoid and prevent these lawsuits. And many liability insurance companies require this type of training that we help provide here at DramShopSchool.com
Dram Shop School also offers Food Manager and Food Handler training in conjunction with our online partner Learn2Serve. In 2005 we worked again with 360Training / Learn2Serve to bring you the best Underground Storage Tank (UST) certification training.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO