Responsible Beverage Service
Dram Shop School.com has Provided Responsible Beverage Service, Food, and UST Safety Training Online Since 2002. The Courses are Written,Updated, and State Approved Through our Online Partner 360Training / Learn2Serve. Together we have Trained Thousands of Bartenders, Servers, Store Clerks, Winery Workers, and Other Sellers and Servers of Alcohol Nationwide.
Why Choose us for Responsible Beverage Service?
- State Approved Responsible Beverage Service Training Courses
- 20 Years Experience in Alcohol Seller Server Training
- Online Partner with Learn2Serve Since 2002
- Alcohol Safety Training Course Prices Range $8.00 to $35.00
- Food Safety Course Prices Range $9.99 to $150.00
- 24 Hour Live Customer Service 1 (877) 881-2235 or Live Chat
Choose Your State Below for Responsible Beverage Service Course Details
What is Dram Shop?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. Like Taverns, the places that sold Drams were called Dram Shops. Dram Shop Act or Dram Shop Law have currently come to mean state alcohol liability laws.
Employers, sellers, and servers of alcohol can be sued in civil court for damages caused by intoxicated patrons. Currently 43 states have Dram Shop laws. The laws vary from state to state. Getting your Responsible Alcohol Service certification can help avoid and prevent these lawsuits. Alcohol seller / server training is recommended by all states. Many liability insurance companies require this type of training that we help provide here at DramShopSchool.com
Dram Shop School also offers Food Manager and Food Handler training in conjunction with our online partner Learn2Serve. In 2005 we worked again with 360Training / Learn2Serve to also bring you the best Underground Storage Tank (UST) certification training.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO
States That Have Dram Shop Law
- The following states have a Dram Shop Act or Dram Shop Law or other type of alcohol liability
- Liability is not always the same in each state and some states have no Dram Shop Laws
- Check with your state’s legal authority to see your possible alcohol seller server liability
- Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. You can find more specific information Here.