Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training Course
- We are the Official Online Training Partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve Since 2002
- Learn2Serve is an Approved by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Responsible Beverage Server Training Course for Bartending License. Course Valid Everywhere in Wisconsin
- 24 Hour Live Customer Support at 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat
Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Online
- Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training Course. Price was
Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- You will be redirected to the online RBS course enrollment page
- We will send you a confirmation email with further instructions
- Start and stop course when you want Returning Student Login
- After completing the exam, print the Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Certificate of Completion
- Take that RBS Certificate to your local municipality to get your Official Bartending License
Why Need Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training
This Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Course is mandatory for sellers and servers of alcohol 18 years of age and older. The course is required before getting a bartending license. Training is for bartenders, servers, wineries, sporting venues, etc. This Responsible Beverage Server / Bartender License training course, developed by Learn2Serve, is approved by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
Responsible Beverage Server Training Course Topics
Minor identification • Wisconsin alcohol laws• How to examine Identification and look for fake ID • How alcohol affects a drinker’s body • How to recognize intoxication and how to prevent it • Refusing sales of alcohol to minors or intoxicated people • Wisconsin Dram Shop Act • Disturbance prevention • Blood Alcohol Concentration ( BAC ) • How to prevent DUI and more alcohol related subjects
What Does Dramshop Act Mean?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. A tavern that sold drams was called a Dram Shop. Dram Shop laws now mean alcohol selling and serving liability. That means in most states a bartender, server, store clerk, business owner, etc. can be sued in Civil Court for the damages caused by a minor or an intoxicated customer. The intent of this online Bartender License training course is to prevent sales of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons.
About Dramshop School
DramShopSchool.com began over 20 years ago training sellers and servers of alcohol. We became partners with 360Training/ Learn2Serve in 2002 and now offer a way to take the Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Service ( Bartender License ) and other online alcohol seller server classes nationwide. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO