Arizona Liquor Certification Title 4 – Basic and Manager
- DramShopSchool.com offers an easily accessible website to get your Arizona Liquor Certification (Title 4) basic or manager training certificate
- We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of the training courses for Arizona
- All courses are approved by the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control (DLLC)
- We offer Title 4 Management and Basic Certification Training for either On or Off Premises
- We also provide ANSI Accredited Food Handler Certification for Arizona
- Free Phone Support is available at 1(877) 881-2235 or at 24 Hour Live Chat
Arizona Liquor Certification Title 4 Training Online
- Make your Arizona Liquor Certification Title 4 Manager or Basic Employee on or off premises choice below:
- Arizona Title 4 Manager & Basic Certification On-Premises Alcohol Server Training. Price
$35.00Now Only $31.50 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- Arizona Title 4 Manager & Basic Certification Off-Premises Alcohol Seller Training. Price
$35.0Now Only $31.50 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- Learn2Serve Title 4 Basic On-Premises Certification Server Training. Price
$15.95Now Only $14.35 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- Learn2Serve Title 4 Basic Off-Premises Certification Seller Training. Price
$15.95Now Only $14.35 Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
Do your Need an ANSI-Accredited Arizona Food Handler Certificate or Food Handler and Title 4 Alcohol Certification? Get it Here
- Arizona Title 4 Basic Training On-Premises and AZ Food Handler Certification. Price
$21.95Now Only $19.75 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- Arizona Title 4 Manager Training On-Premises and AZ Food Handler Certification. Price $
49.95Now Only $44.95 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- Arizona Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course ( ANSI Accredited ) Price $7.00 No Promo Code Enroll Now
- Arizona Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos Precio $7.00 No Promo Code Comprar Aquí
Arizona Liquor Law Certification Title 4 Sellers and Servers – Here’s What Happens Next
- After you make your Arizona Title 4 Liquor Law training course choice, we will send you an email with course and exam instructions
- You may stop and restart the course where you paused the course by clicking here Return Login
- After passing your exam, you will print your Basic Certificate of Completion or your Manager Certificate of Completion. The Management Title 4 License is valid for 5 years. The basic employee Title 4 license is valid for 3 years. The Arizona Food Handler Certificate is valid for 2 years.
- You may reprint your certificate anytime you want Here Return Login
Arizona Title 4 Basic and Manager Certification Training – Who is Required to Have it?
Arizona Basic Title 4 Training
Basic Title 4 courses can be for on-premises or off-premises or for both on and off
It is not mandatory by Arizona Law for all employees of licensed establishments to have a Certificate of Completion for Basic Title 4 Training
The Basic Title 4 Training Certificate of Completion is valid for 3 years from the date on the certificate
Arizona Management Title 4 Training
Arizona Law requires Liquor License Owners, Managers, and Agents involved in the day-to-day operation of a business to complete a state approved Management Title 4 Training Course before the issuance of a Liquor License or approval of a Management Agreement
A Basic Certificate of Completion is mandatory as well as a Management Certificate of Completion for all Managers, Owners, and Agents who are actively involved in the day to day operation of the establishment. Basic Title 4 courses can be for on-premises or off-premises or for both on and off
Note: A Basic Certificate of Completion is required before enrolling in and completing a Management Course.
The Management Title 4 Training Certificate of Completion is valid for 3 years from the date on the certificate
Learn2Serve Arizona Title 4 Course – A Sample of the Course Topics
Minor Identification • Arizona Title 4 Alcohol Laws• How to Examine Identification and Look for Fake ID • How Alcohol Affects a Drinker’s Body • How to Recognize Intoxication and How to Prevent it • Refusing Sales of Alcohol to Minors or Intoxicated People • Arizona Dram Shop Law • Hours of Operation • 2nd Party Sales • Consumption of alcohol by Employee Disturbance Prevention • Blood Alcohol Concentration ( BAC ) • How to Prevent DUI and More Arizona Liquor Certification Related Subjects
What Does Dram Shop Mean?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. A tavern (shop) that sold these drams was called a Dram Shop. Dram Shop laws now mean alcohol seller/server liability. That means in most states a bartender, server, store clerk, business owner, etc. can be sued in Civil Court for the damages caused by an intoxicated customer or a minor or injuries to an illegally served minor. The intent of these online courses is to prevent the selling of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons.
Who is DramShopSchool.com?
DramShopSchool.com began over 20 years ago training sellers and servers of alcohol in live classes. In 2003 we became online partners with 360Training/ Learn2Serve. We offer Arizona Liquor Certification Title 4 courses and offer a way to take Responsible Beverage Service online classes nationwide. We have worked in all aspects of the food and beverage industry. In 2003 we became online partners with 360Training/ Learn2Serve. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO