BASSET Certification Illinois Training
- DramShopSchool.com is the Official online partner of Learn2Serve since 2003
- BASSET and Food Handlers courses are approved by the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago
- BASSET Certification and Food Handler Combo discount package is available
- ANSI Accredited Food Handler Certification for Illinois and Nationwide
- 24 Hour award winning Support Team at 1 (877) 881-2235 or Live Chat
BASSET Certification Illinois – How to Get Yours
- Make your choice of BASSET or BASSET plus Food Handler below
- Illinois BASSET Certification Training for Sellers and Servers. Price was
$13.99Now Only $12.59 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- BASSET & Illinois Food Handler Training Combo. Price was
$19.99Now Only $17.99
Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- ANSI Accredited Illinois Food Handler Certification Training Now Only $7.00 Enroll Now
Illinois BASSET Certification Training – Here’s What Happens Next
- We will send you a Confirmation Email with BASSET Course and BASSET Exam instructions
- After the Exam, you will print your temporary BASSET Certificate of Completion
- We will mail you an Official Illinois BASSET Certificate in 5-7 Business Days
- The Food Handler Certificate can be printed on completion of the course and exam
- Resume your paused course or reprint your BASSET Certificate here anytime Return Login
What is B.A.S.S.E.T Certification?
- B.A.S.S.E.T Certification is Beverage Alcohol Sellers and Servers Education and Training
- BASSET Certification Training is mandatory in Chicago and most other Illinois Cities
- Courses are developed by our online partner 360training/Learn2Serve, an ILCC approved supplier of BASSET training.
Why you Need BASSET Certification Illinois
- Illinois BASSET Certification Training is mandatory in Illinois statewide
- Illinois has a Dram Shop Act which means that business establishments can be sued in Civil Court for the damages caused by an intoxicated guest, or a minor
- Alcohol sellers and servers can be charged in Criminal Court for some alcohol violations
- New employees have 120 days to get their BASSET Certificate
Illinois BASSET Certification Course Training Topics
Minor Identification • Alcohol Laws in Illinois • Illinois Dramshop Act • How to Examine Identification and Look for Fake ID • How Alcohol Affects a Drinker’s Body • How to Recognize Intoxication and How to Prevent it • Refusing Sales of Alcohol to Minors or Intoxicated People • Disturbance Prevention • Blood Alcohol Concentration ( BAC ) • How to Prevent DUI • and More Alcohol Seller / Server Techniques
What does Dram Shop Mean?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. A tavern that sold those drams was called a Dram Shop. Dram Shop law now means alcohol selling liability. That means in most states including Illinois, a bartender, server, store clerk, business owner, etc. can be sued in Civil Court for the damages caused by an intoxicated customer under the Dram Shop Act. The intent of these online BASSET training courses is to prevent sales of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons in Chicago and throughout Illinois.
Who is DramShopSchool.com?
Dram Shop School began over 20 years ago training sellers and servers of alcohol in live classes. In 2002 we became partners with 360Training/ Learn2Serve, the managers of the courses. We offer the fastest way to get BASSET Certification online in Chicago & throughout Illinois and BASSET and Food Handler Certificate. Customer service & satisfaction is our number one priority.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO