Florida Responsible Vendor Training
- Getting your Florida Responsible Vendor Training has never been easier or faster
- DramShopSchool.com is the online training partner of 360Training / Learn2Serve, approved provider by the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR)
- The fast and easy Learn2Serve Florida Responsible Vendor Training course meets all requirements set by the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco for on and off premises establishments.
- The Florida Food Service Employee Training is provided in conjunction with Environmental Health Associates, an approved DBPR provider
Choose Florida Responsible Alcohol Vendor Training or Florida Food Service Employee Training – or Combo Package!
- Learn2Serve Florida Responsible Vendor Training ( For Bartenders, Servers, Grocery Stores, Liquor Stores, Wineries, etc ) Price
$16.00Now Only $7.50 No Promo Code Enroll Now
- Learn2Serve Florida Responsible Vendor Training and Florida Food Service Employee Training Package Price
$19.45Now Only $17.50 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- Florida Food Service Employee Training (Food Handlers) Price
$12.95Now Only $11.65 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
Florida Responsible Alcohol Vendor Training – Florida Food Service Employee – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking your course choice, you will be redirected to the course enrollment page
- We send a confirmation email with further course and exam instructions
- Start and stop the course when you want. However, the Exam must be completed in one setting.
- Continue where you paused for any training course here Return Login
- After taking the course and passing the exam, Print your Certificate of Completion
- Your Florida Responsible Vendor Alcohol Permit is valid for 3 years
- You can reprint your RV Certificate or Florida Food Service employee Card at any time here Return Login
Florida Responsible Vendor Training – Why You Need It
- Responsible Vendor Training for Alcohol Servers is not mandatory in Florida
- However, most employers require that you have it. If all of the alcohol sellers and servers are certified, then the business owner qualifies as a Florida Responsible Vendor and will probably not incur administrative fines and penalties
- Many liability insurance companies require that alcohol business vendors have all employees seller server alcohol certified
- Florida Statutes Section 768.125 defines Florida’s Dram Shop Law. It says that if a person “willfully and unlawfully” provides alcohol to a minor under age 21 or “knowingly” provides alcohol to a person “habitually addicted” to alcohol, that person may be held liable for any injuries caused by the minor or the “habitually addicted” person
Florida Responsible Vendor Training Topics
Identifying Minors • Florida Alcohol Laws• How to Examine Identification and Spot Fake ID • How Alcohol Affects a Drinker’s Body • How to Recognize Intoxication and Prevent it • Refusing Sale of Alcohol to Minors • Refusing Sale to Intoxicated People • Florida Dram Shop Law • Disturbance Prevention • Blood Alcohol Concentration ( BAC ) • How to Prevent DUI and more Florida Alcohol Responsible Vendor Safety Related Subjects
What Does Dram Shop Mean?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. A business that sold these drams was called a Dram Shop. Dram Shop laws now mean alcohol selling liability. That means in most states a bartender, server, store clerk, business owner, etc. can be sued in Civil Court for the damages caused by an intoxicated customer. The intent of these online courses is to prevent sales of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons. Florida Dram Shop law says that alcohol servers and sellers can be held liable for damages and injuries caused by an intoxicated minor or by a known habitually addicted adult.
Who is DramShopSchool.com?
DramShopSchool.com began over 20 years ago training sellers and servers of alcohol in live classes. In 2003 we became online partners with 360Training/ Learn2Serve, who supplies us the courses. We offer easy access to the Florida Responsible Vendor Training course and the Florida Food Service Employee Training Certification. Customer satisfaction with high quality and lowest price is our number one goal.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO