- DramShopSchool.com provides you the fastest, easy-to-use website to get your Texas Food Handler Certification Card needed for your employment
- We have been the official online partner, since 2003, of Learn2Serve / 360Training the creator of this course
- This Food Handler Card is Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) approved. Learn2Serve
- Our Texas Food Handler Certification Card is accredited in Texas and Nationwide by the American National Standards Institute ( ANSI ) Accreditation Number #0975
- Your Food Handler Card Texas can be used in every small and large employer in Texas, including Restaurants, Food Trucks, Sports Venues, Water Parks, Pubs, Schools, Convenience Stores, and other food preparation businesses
Food Handler Card Texas Online: How to get certified today – Just click your course choice below
- Texas Food Handler Card Online. Price was
$12.50Now Only $7.00 Enroll Now
- Texas Food Handlers Card plus TABC Certification. Price was
$16.99Now Only $15.30 Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- We will transfer you to the Food Handler Certificate Enrollment page or Food Handler and TABC Enrollment page as required.
- You will receive an Email with your Course and Exam Instructions
- After passing the Exam (s), Print your Food Handler Certificate / TABC Certificate on any printer.
Do You Just Need a TABC Certification? Click Here
Texas Food Handler ANSI Accepted Certification FAQ’s
- Are you the Cheapest Food Handler Card Texas online? In the long run, we are. On other sites, you may pay a lower price at first, but most cities and counties require additional fees (money). With our ANSI Accredited Food Handler Training, you have No Surprise Additional Fees! Plus, it is valid everywhere in Texas and Nationwide even if you move
- Is your Food Handler Certification approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services? Yes, our Learn2Serve ANSI-accredited Food Handler Certification is approved by the TDSHS. Approved Provider #TXDSHS9
- Can I use a Food Handler Card issued in another state? You can as long as it is ANSI Accredited and not expired
- Who needs Food Handlers Training? Everyone in Texas who handles or prepares food at a business or school.
- How old do you have to be? You can get Texas Food Handler Training at any age
- How long is a Food Handler Certificate valid? 2 years
- Can I take a break and start again? Yes. You can take as long as you want for the course, but once you start the exam you must finish it in one sitting.
- Is there an exam? Yes. ANSI Accreditation does require an exam. Everything is covered in the course for the exam.
- What information is on the Food Handler Card?
TXDSHS Provider #
Program Name & Address
- Do you report my training to the State of Texas? Yes, we report it the Texas DSHS (Department of State Health Services)
- Do I need to renew my Food Handlers Certificate? You must take the Food Handler Card Texas course and pass the exam every 2 years to renew your Food Handler card
- Do you mail Certificates? We do not mail certificates. Print yours on any printer. You can login on any computer to print the certificate. Just use the same Username and Password you chose to enroll.
- What if I lost my Food Handler Certificate? If you lose your Food Handler Card you can log in anytime to reprint it Here.
- I need my Food Handler Certificate and TABC Certificate Cheap. Can I get a Package Discount? You can get both here.The combo is only $16.99 Promo Code save10 Click Here
- What if I have more questions? You can call us at 1(877) 881-2235 or use the 24 Hour Live Chat.
Who is DramShopSchool.com?
We are the official online partner with Learn2Serve since 2002. We offer online Texas Food Handlers and TABC Certification. We also offer live group TABC Certification classes in Austin and throughout Texas. We partner with SafeFood4u.com for live Food Handler Card Texas Classes in Austin / Central Texas. Our goal is offering the highest quality Food Handler Card Texas courses at the lowest prices with 100% customer satisfaction.
Thomas L. Conrad
Owner / CEO