Louisiana Responsible Vendor Bar Card
- We are the Official Online Partner of Learn2Serve since 2002
- Louisiana Responsible Vendor Permit ( Bar Card ) is mandatory for sellers and servers of alcohol beverages
- This training is for Bartenders, Servers, Wineries, Casinos, Liquor and Grocery Store Clerks, Hotels, or anyone who sells or serves alcohol and or tobacco needs this Responsible Vendor Card.
- Approved for Louisiana through Learn2Serve LA Responsible Vendor #PSALLA0913054 LA Responsible Vendor Exam # PSALLA0913053
- Note: The Louisiana Responsible Vendor Program Card is also commonly known as Louisiana Bar Card, LA Bar Card, RV Card, Responsible Vendor License, Responsible Vendor Permit, RV Permit, Bartenders Card, and other names. If you want to sell or serve alcohol in the State of Louisiana this certification training is what you need.
Louisiana Responsible Vendor Bar Card – How to Get Yours
- Choose Louisiana Responsible Vendor or Louisiana Responsible Vendor & Food Handler Combo
- Louisiana Responsible Vendor Bar Card. Price Was
$19Now Only $9.75 No Promo Code Needed Enroll Now
- Louisiana Responsible Vendor & Food Handler Combo Price was
$40Now Only $36.00 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
Louisiana Responsible Vendor Bar Card – Here’s what Happens Next
- We will send you a confirmation email with the RV Course and Exam instructions
- You can Start and Stop the RV Training Course as often as you want. However, the RV Exam must be completed once started
- After completing the LA Responsible Vendor Exam, you will be shown how to print a Certificate of Completion.
- Next, you will print your Official Learn2Serve Louisiana RV Card at the ATC Website ATC Website
You also can lookup or replace any Bar Card information at that link.
- Your LA Responsible Vendor ” Bar Card ” is valid for 5 years
- Resume your paused course or reprint Certificate of Completion Return Login
Why You Need a Louisiana Responsible Vendor Card
- Louisiana law says alcohol sellers and servers have a responsibility to help protect the public, from illegal sales of alcohol to minors and obviously intoxicated persons.
- Sellers and Servers can be sued in Civil Court or charged in Criminal Court depending on the violation.
- Your Responsible Vender Bar Card is required for employment by alcohol server and seller establishments
LA Responsible Vendor Bar Card Training Course Topics
Minor identification • Alcohol laws in Louisiana• How to examine identification and look for Fake ID • How alcohol affects a drinker’s body • How to recognize intoxication and how to prevent it • Refusing sales of alcohol to minors or intoxicated people • Disturbance prevention • Blood Alcohol Concentration ( BAC ) • How to prevent DUI and more Louisiana alcohol-related subjects
What does Dram Shop Mean?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. A place that sold these drams was called a Dram Shop. Dram Shop laws now mean alcohol serving or selling liability. That means in most states a bartender, server, store clerk, business owner, etc. can be sued in Civil Court for the damages caused by an intoxicated customer or a minor. The intent of this online course is to prevent the sale of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons. After passing the exam you will receive your Louisiana Responsible Vendor Bar Card.
Who is DramShopSchool.com?
Dram.Shop.School.com started in Texas over 20 years ago training sellers and servers of alcohol. We became partners with 360Training/ Learn2Serve in 2002. We now offer the Fastest Louisiana Responsible Vendor Bar Card and fastest Bar Card Certification online in Louisiana and Responsible Beverage Service online classes nationwide. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority goal.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO