New York Alcohol Training Awareness Program ATAP
- DramShopSchool.com offers an easy access website to obtain your Learn2Serve New York Alcohol Training Awareness Program (ATAP) which is valid statewide.
- DramShopSchool.com has been an online website partner of Learn2Serve, provider of the courses, Since 2003
- Learn2Serve is an approved provider by the New York State Liquor Authority ( NYSLA )
- You can get your ANSI Accredited New York Food Handler Certification here as well.
- We have free Live Support at 1 (877) 881-2235 or use the 24 Hour Live Chat
New York Alcohol Training Awareness Program- How to Get Certified
First, choose your ATAP Course or Food Handler Course from the selections below:
- New York Alcohol Training Awareness Program Certification On-Premises for Bartenders, Servers, Bouncers, Doormen, etc. Price
$19.00Now Only $14.95 Enroll Now
- New York Alcohol Training Awareness Program Certification Off-Premises for Grocery Stores, Convenience Stores, Liquor Stores, etc.
$14.95Only $15.25 Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- Learn2Serve Food Handler Certification (ANSI Accredited for New York and Nationwide) Only $7.00 Enroll Now
NY Alcohol Training Awareness Program – Here’s What Happens Next
- You will be transferred to your chosen course enrollment page
- We will send you a confirmation email with your New York ATAP or New York Food Handler Course and Exam instructions
- You can start and stop any course when you want and resume the course here Return Login
- After passing the exam, You will print your Certificate of Completion on your printer. Your ATAP Certificate is valid 3 years and your New York Food Handler Certification is valid 2 years.
- Your ATAP Certificate of Completion is electronically transmitted to NYSLA
- Reprint your ATAP Certificate of Completion any time you choose Return Login
New York Alcohol Training ATAP – Why you Need it
- Your employer most likely requires ATAP Certification to be employed
- Most business liability insurance companies require seller server training before issuing a policy
- You and your employer could be sued in civil court for injuries and damages under the New York Dram Shop Act
- You could be arrested for selling or serving alcohol to a minor or a visibly intoxicated person
- Training helps protect yourself, your employer, and the general public from damages caused by minors or intoxicated persons
NY Alcohol Seller Server Training Course Topics
ABC laws for New York • How to spot minors • Preventing second party sales • Inspecting identification for alteration or forgery • How alcohol affects a person’s body • Intoxication recognition and prevention • Refusing the sale of alcohol to minors • How to refuse sales to intoxicated people • How to prevent public disturbances • Hours of operation in New York • More NYSLA rules and regulations
What Does Dram Shop Act Mean? Who is DramShopSchool.com?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. A tavern that sold drams was called a Dram Shop. Dram Shop Act laws now mean alcohol selling liability. That means in most states a bartender, server, store clerk, business owner, etc. can be sued in Civil Court for the damages caused by a minor or an intoxicated customer. The intent of these online courses is to prevent sales of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons.
DramShopSchool.com began over 20 years ago training sellers and servers of alcohol in live classes. In 2003 we became online partners with 360Training/ Learn2Serve, who supplies us the courses. We offer New York Alcohol Awareness Training Program ATAP courses and ANSI Accredited New York Food Handler Certification. and offer a way to take Responsible Beverage Service online classes nationwide. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO