TABC Certification Online Course & Exam
- Dram Shop School is the Official Online Partner of Learn2Serve, Approved TABC Certification Online Program #454-508 since 2003
- The Official Food Handlers Permit is Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) approved and ANSI-Accredited. You can get the TABC & Food Handler Package for one low price.There are no other hidden state or local fees needed for the TABC Certificate or Texas Food Handler Card.
- The TABC Certification Online Course and Exam are for Texas Bartenders, Alcohol Servers & Sellers in Restaurants & Bars, Liquor – Grocery Stores, Convenience Stores, Wineries, and for anyone else who sells or serves alcohol in Texas
- Dram Shop School also offers Live & Group TABC Certification Classes at your location in Texas. Call (512) 217-4539 for details.
TABC Certification Online – How to Get Yours
- First, make your choice of TABC Certification or TABC Certification and Food Handlers Certificate
- TABC Certification Course Online. Price
$16.99Now Only $10.99 Enroll Now
- TABC Certification Course & ANSI-Accredited Texas Food Handlers. Price
$22.00Now Only $16.99 Enroll Now
TABC Certification / Food Handlers – Here’s What Happens Next
- After clicking Enroll Now, you will be transferred to the course enrollment page
- We will send you a Confirmation Email with the TABC Course instructions
- Take the TABC Course at your own pace. Start and Stop whenever you want!
- After passing the Exam, you will print your Texas TABC Certificate and or Food Handlers Card on any printer!
- You will instantly be TABC Certified and or Food Handler Certified!
- We will report your TABC Certification to the Texas TABC database
- We will report your Food Handler Certification to the TDHS
- Lost your TABC Certificate or Food Handlers Card and need a Reprint Copy or need to Resume the Course? Returning Student Login
TABC Certification Online Course Topics
Minor Identification • Alcohol Law in Texas • Texas Dram Shop Act • How to Examine Identification and Spot Fake ID • How Alcohol Affects a Drinker’s Body • How to Recognize Intoxication and How to Prevent it • Refusing Sale of Alcohol to Minors or Intoxicated People • Disturbance Prevention • Blood Alcohol Concentration ( BAC ) • How to Prevent DWI • Private Clubs
- TABC Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you the cheapest TABC Certification in Texas online? All TABC Certification Online courses are basically the same price, however, the quality of the courses are different. We have the most experience and are the highest quality at the cheapest price
- Is your TABC Certification approved by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC)? Yes, our Learn2Serve TABC Certification is approved. Program approval #454-508
- Can I use an alcohol seller server card from another state? No. Texas has its own certification and other states training is not transferable
- Do I need my TABC Certificate to work in Texas? TABC Certification is not mandatory in Texas, but almost every bar, restaurant, convenience store, liquor store, and hotel, etc. require it
- How old do I have to be to get TABC Certified? You can get certified at any age. However, you must be at least 18 to work at an on-premises business such as a bar or restaurant. You can be younger than 18 if you are a cashier and only receive the payment. You may not take the drink order and may not deliver the customer drinks, or even touch any alcohol whatsoever. You must be 21 or older to work in a liquor store. You can be younger than 18 to work in a store that sells only beer and wine
- Is there an Exam? Yes. 25 Questions multiple choice.
- How long is TABC Certification valid? TABC is valid for 2 years
- How long is Texas Food Handler good for? 2 years
- Puedo conseguir tabc en español? Yes. Más Información
- How do I get recertified? Can I just take the test? To be recertified, you must take the course again and pass the test again every 2 years
- Can I get TABC Certified if a have a Criminal Record? Yes. However, there are some restrictions such as owing child support. Call the TABC for any other restrictions 1(512)-206-3420
- Do you report my TABC and Food Handler training to the TABC? Yes. We report training to the TABC and your Food Handler training to DSHS if needed
- Do you Mail my Certificates? No. You must print them on your own printer or any printer
- I lost my TABC Certificate. How do I get a copy? You can reprint your certificate using the username and password you used to enroll Returning Student Login
- What if I have more questions? You can call Customer Service or 1(877) 881-2235 or Live Chat
What Does Dram Shop mean?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. A business that sold these drams was called a Dram Shop. Dram Shop Act now mean alcohol serving-selling liability. That means in most states including Texas, a bartender, server, store clerk, business owner, etc. can be sued in Civil Court for the damages caused by an intoxicated customer. The intent of these online courses is to prevent the sale of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons.
Who is DramShopSchool.com?
DramShopSchool.com began holding live TABC Classes in Austin Texas over 20 years ago. In 2002 we became partners with 360Training/ Learn2Serve. We now offer the fastest and cheapest TABC Certification, TABC & Food Handlers Combo Package, & Texas Food Handlers online possible. We also have Responsible Beverage Service online nationwide. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO