TABC and Food Handlers Online – Fastest Courses in Texas
- Fastest & easiest website to get TABC and Food Handlers Online!
- Texas approved courses: TABC Learn2Serve Certification Program #454-408 Texas DSHS Food Handler Permit #0975
- With us, you will never be surprised with additional City or County Fees!
- Food Handler Certification is ANSI accredited for Texas and Nationwide!
- 24 Hour Live Phone Support 1 (877) 881-2235 or 24 Hour Live Chat
TABC and Food Handlers – TABC only or Texas Food Handlers only – How to get yours today!
Choose either the TABC Certification plus Food Handlers Package or Food Handler only or TABC only
- TABC Certification and Texas Food Handlers was
$16.99Now Only $15.30 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- Texas ANSI Food Handler Card only was
$12.50Now Only $7.00 No Promo Code Enroll Now
- TABC Certification only. No Food Handler was $10.99 Now Only $9.89 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
TABC and Food Handlers Certification – Here’s what happens next
- After you click your training choice, you will be transferred to the Course Enrollment Page
- We will send you an email with more TABC and Food Handler Instructions
- The courses are all self-paced however, when you start any of the exams, you must finish in one setting
- After completing the exam (s), you will be able to Print your Certificates on any printer
- Both the TABC and Food Handlers Certificates are valid for 2 years
- Resume a paused course or Reprint a Certificate at any time here Returning Student Login
If you need Texas Food Manager Certification, Click Here
ANSI Food Handler Course topics:
General Overview of Food Safety • Who Enforces Food Safety • Identify Foodborne Illness and what Causes it • Identify Chemical, Biological and Physical Contamination • Temperature Control • Food Handling and Personal Hygiene in Workplace • Safe Procedures for Receiving and Storing Food • Proper Sanitation and Cleaning • TABC Certification Topics Here
TABC Certification Course topics
Minor Identification • Alcohol Law in Texas • Texas Dram Shop Act • How to Examine Identification and Spot Fake ID • How Alcohol Affects a Drinker’s Body • How to Recognize Intoxication and How to Prevent it • Refusing Sale of Alcohol to Minors or Intoxicated People • Disturbance Prevention • Blood Alcohol Concentration ( BAC ) • How to Prevent DWI • Private Clubs
About Dram Shop School
Based in Austin Texas, we have been teaching live TABC Certification for 20 years. In 2003 we formed a partnership with Learn2Serve in order to provide the fastest and easiest online TABC and Food Handler Training on the internet. Our goal is to provide the highest quality training at the lowest cost. If you have questions call 1 (877) 881-2235 or 1 (512) 217-4539
Thomas L. Conrad