Looking for Utah Food Manager Certification? Click Here
Utah Alcohol Server Certification
- DramShopSchool.com offers easy online access to get Utah on or off premises alcohol seller server training and tobacco seller training.
- We are the online website partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of these courses, since 2003
- All Alcohol Seller Server Certification Course and Tobacco seller courses are approved by Utah Division of Substance Abuse & Mental Health (DSAMH)
- We have free 24 Hour Live Customer Support at 1 (877) 881-2235 or 24 Hour Live Chat
Utah Alcohol Server Certification – E.A.S.Y Card – Utah Food Handler Certification – How to Get Certified
- Utah Alcohol Server Training On-Premise
$15.95Now Only S14.35 Use Promo Code save10 Buy Now!
- Utah E.A.S.Y Card Off-Premise (cashiers, store clerks)
$15.95Now Only $14.35 Use Promo Code save10 Buy Now!
- Utah EASY Card & Tobacco Seller Combo was
$20Now Only $18.00 Use Promo Code save10 Buy Now!
- We will redirect you to the course enrollment and payment page
- We will send you a confirmation email with the course & exam instructions
- You may start and stop the course as often as you want.
- Utah Alcohol Server Training Course is 3 hours. Utah Server Certification is valid for 3 years
- Utah E.A.S.Y Training Course is 3 hours. EASY Certification Card is valid 5 years
- Search for certificate details (expiration date, etc. ) at DSAMH Here
Utah Alcohol Server CertificationTraining Topics
How to identify minors • How to properly check ID • Utah Dram Shop Law • Alcohol effects on the body • Intoxication prevention • Signs of intoxication • Intervention with intoxicated persons • Utah specific alcohol selling and serving laws • Third party sales • How to refuse alcohol service to minors or intoxicated persons • and more about your alcohol server training license
What Does Dram Shop Mean? Who is DramShopSchool.com?
The word Dram comes from an old English measurement of alcohol. A tavern that sold drams was called a Dram Shop. Dram Shop laws now mean alcohol selling and serving liability. That means in most states a bartender, server, store clerk, business owner, etc. can be sued in Civil Court for the damages caused by an intoxicated customer or a minor. The intent of these online courses is to prevent sales of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons.
DramShopSchool.com began over 20 years ago training sellers and servers of alcohol in live classes. In 2003 we became partners with 360Training/ Learn2Serve and now offer an easy way to get Utah Alcohol Server Training Course and Utah EASY Training Course online and responsible alcohol service courses nationwide. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO